The debut title from indie developer Caligari Games, published by Daedalic Entertainment, The Great Perhaps, will be coming to Steam on August 14. This original, thought-provoking time-travelling journey features hours of puzzle-based gameplay and atmospheric storytelling in a unique sci-fi universe.
The Great Perhaps is both a pre- and post-apocalyptic adventure featuring a cosmonaut returning to find Earth a wasteland, devastated by an unknown cataclysm. Armed with a mysterious lantern that both reveals the past and can transport you between timelines in an instant, you’ll overcome challenges and survive dangers in both eras. Can you uncover, or perhaps even prevent, what happened in this uncompromising vision of our planet’s future?
- Use time travel to solve challenging puzzles and unlock the mysteries behind the apocalypse.
- Experience a world of gripping tension and haunting sorrow before and after the fall.
- Discover innovative storytelling which binds together past and present.
- Meet memorable characters with touching personal stories.
- Original dynamic soundtrack which adapts to each timeline.
- Wistful hand-drawn 2D art style inspired by Soviet aesthetics.
The Great Perhaps can be wishlisted on Steam now.