After it’s successful launch on other console in February, Wargroove is finally marching on to the PlayStation 4.
Get ready to defend your kingdom with a little help from your friends when Wargroove launches on PlayStation 4 on July 23rd for $19.99. Inspired by the beloved retro title Advance Wars, you’ll be able to play tactical, turn-based combat, be able to choose from four factions, have twelve commanders to control, and be able to choose from over ten language options. Wargroove is perfect for veteran’s and first-timers of the genre!
Take to the battlefield in solo or multiplayer turn-based strategy for up to four players. Choose your Commander and wage war on battling factions, using your ‘groove’ to strategically swing the tide of battle in your favor. You can design and share your own maps, cutscenes, and campaign stories with easy to use editors and in-depth customization tools, perfect for the modding community!
A statement was issued by Cherrystone Commander, Caeser, about Wargroove’s launch onto the Playstation 4: “Bark Bark Bark, Bark Bark Bark Bark.” Ah, truer words have never been spoken by a dog who leads one of Wargroove’s most potent armies.
Yes you can play as a dog.
- Choose from one of 12+ Commanders from 4 warring factions – the brave Cherrystone Kingdom, the thoughtful Heavensong Empire, the dark Felheim Legion, and nature-inspired Floran Tribes
- Strategically use your Commander’s unique “groove” ability to sway the battle in your favor – Dance your way to victory!
- Battle your way through the Campaign Mode to discover the story and motivations behind each faction
- Challenge your friends to local and online multiplayer skirmish modes with complete rule customization, as well as local and online competitive and co-op play
- Design and share your own complex series of battlefields online, with branching story paths using easy to master in-game map and campaign editors
- Learn more about each character you encounter through a trial of boisterous bouts in Arcade mode, fighting 5 different opponents in quick succession
- Outwit the enemy in Puzzle mode, using your strategic skills to complete tricky challenges in just ONE turn
- Discover the history and lore of the world of Wargroove and its inhabitants in the Codex, as well as handy strategy tips and rules for use in battle
Wargroove is available now for Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.