While working on a contract, you need to infiltrate the castle of the powerful sorcerer Beatrice. Your goal? To steal her Book of Recipes and make it out alive.
No one ever said the life of a thief was easy. You’re always hiding in the shadows, your clients like to cheat you out of stuff, and did we mention the traps like to bite?
Along your way through the tower, you will enter the dreams of a demon and find his most intimate desires, you’ll accept a gift from a Granny-spider, and make tea for a demon. Will you finally fix your own failings?
- Six floors, each with its own atmosphere and mood
- Surprising and charming residents – demons of Fire, Frost and Dream, an Iron Maiden, a Hungry Chest, and many others
- Alchemy! Discover many interesting recipes!
- Unique puzzles ranging from simple to brain bending
- Atmospheric and immersive soundtrack
- Many allusions to famous games, movies and books – spot them all!
The Tower of Beatrice, a point-and-click title originally released on Steam in 2018, will be making it’s way to PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on July 31, 2019 thanks to Publisher Sometimes You.